Welcome back to the Final Blog Post For Neuroscience Week;
11 Tips to Transform Your Results
What an amazing week! I truly Love the subject of Neuroscience and how we can apply it in our lives to transcend and transform our paradigm. I decided to end it with a Bang and participate in a “Brain-A-Thon” hosted by John Assaraf Saturday afternoon. I have Pages of notes and I decided I would share with you a few actionable steps to assist you in Your efforts to a more abundant life.
The first thing I want to say is…What if you applied these steps in your life? Can you imagine more peace, abundance, and satisfaction for yourself? Take a quick Brain Break Right Now, before we begin.
11 Tips to Transform Your Results
- Get Clarity – Be ABSOLUTE in Your Goal setting. Leave no detail undone. It is not enough to say, “I want to make more money” or “I wish My relationships were better” or “I'd like to live in a nice house.” Be Specific… “I want to increase my Income by $_____ a Month.” “I want to _____ with ____” “I want to Live in an/a __________ with __ Bedrooms and __ baths, I will have ________ in my Home. The property will be no less than ______ and There will a Large _________.”
- The Big WHY– Now it is time to Think about Why you want those specific things to manifest in your life. (Hint: We started That in the Brain Break Above) Remember, This is Your Why, Find it and Embrace it.
- Visualize – Now that you Know What you want and why you want it, It is time for Visualization. Paint a picture in your Mind of what these things look like. Imagine how Your senses perceive these things and FEEL IT. This is your time to Get into reality bending especially when we add the next Step…
- Emotionalize – When You add Positive Emotion to your Clear Visions of your Goals, they will begin to become hard wired into your Mind. Creating Neuropathways that will work in your favor. Your Subconscious mind will start to Create the Reality that you ALREADY have those desires and You will begin to identify yourself with The BEING of The accomplished goals.
- Recognize And Release – Take a Hard look at your beliefs and Habits. Recognize those that are not in alignment with your Goals And Release Them. Recognize those that ARE in alignment and Embrace them. For some, this might be the hardest point in this blog, because it takes serious inner compassion and understanding to allow yourself to know what thoughts and patterns you are engaged in that are negative programs and it takes Courage to release those things.
- Know Your Strengths and Weaknesses – Nurture your strengths and Outsource your weaknesses. Think about what you really enjoy and what you are good at. Focus your Daily activities around those things. If You are weak in an area, however, you want to improve it because it makes you feel good, Go On ahead with that as well. If there are things That you are doing, day to day that is not your Best it's time to eliminate them. If they are important to your goals, Outsource them. This will begin to have the effect of JOY in your day to day life. Bottom line… Start doing more of what you LOVE on purpose.
- Develop Your Road Map – Would you go on a journey to anywhere without having a CLEAR route to your destination? Imagine Your BRAIN is the Pilot Or Captain of Your Life and ask yourself where will you end up if it doesn't Know the Map to get where you wanted to go. Would it be similar to the life that you currently wish to improve or will it be a More satisfying, abundant and happy life that you thought you could have before?
- Focus – Focus is a MENTAL SKILL that, if you practice, it will be easier and easier to maintain. Focus is what keeps you on the Map and on track to your desired outcomes when you get thrown a curve ball. Focus is the Health of your engine. Imagine Your Life is a Yacht and it is how you travel from one life experience to the next and Your FOCUS is the Engine room. If the Engine is not properly maintained the journey could be cut short en route. If the Engine is not in top working condition, it may not be strong enough to weather any storms or rough seas. Don't Just set adrift in your life, Maintain that Engine room!
- Fear Management – fear is a deep primal instinct and it can come and debilitate you from any number of sources. What I see today is that Most people are feeling fear about things that are NOT CLEAR IMMINENT DANGERS, yet those same physiological results occur cause DissEase and Those fear Neuropathways Continue to Fire, making them STRONGER each time. Managing your fear starts with understanding your fears. Ask yourself these questions when fear sets in. 1) What am I afraid of? 2) Would my life improve or diminish? 3) Is it Something I have been taught or taught myself to fear?
- Be Relentless and Resourceful – Much like this tree, driving its roots into the ground no matter what stands in its way. The tree becomes Resourceful and finds a way to do what it wants, Find the Soil, It grows around and through the obstacle's and has it's success. Think of how you can make it easier, how you can overcome challenges and Do not RELENT. Increase your Tenacity and Resolve. TEACH yourself The Discipline you need to FOLLOW THROUGH.
- GOYA – Get Off Your Ass. No a single thing that you desire will happen without the work required to Make it happen. You must deny the Easy Fix attitude and understand that If you prioritize your Goals you Also must prioritize your Actions to Reach those goals. If You want to Find the Green Grass in your Life, you can't just Lay down in the desert and “Wish” it's coming to you. You gotta get off your ass and Go to it…One step at a time with all the Tools I shared here with you today.
I have THREE resources To share with you to help you get your Business in gear:
“In this visionary work, New York Times bestselling author John Assaraf and business guru Murray Smith reinvent the business book for the twenty-first century. Two of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world, they combine forces to bring their special insights and techniques together in a revolutionary guide for success in the modern business environment.
Assaraf and Smith know how to minimize risk and maximize success, and The Answer provides a framework for sharing their wisdom, experience, and skills with the millions of people who want to accomplish their own dreams in life. Using cutting-edge research into brain science and quantum physics, they show how readers can actually rewire their brains for success and create the kind of extraordinary lives they want. By teaching readers how to attract and use newly discovered “uncommon” senses to achieve business success, the authors demonstrate the beliefs, habits, thoughts, and actions that they have used to build eighteen multimillion-dollar companies.
Any reader who follows this step-by-step process to build his or her career will experience an enormous life transformation and reach an exceptional level of living.” Get It Here
MLSP MASTERY – This complete system for entrepreneurs includes everything you need to Simplify, Get the Knowledge you need, and Grow your business. Click HERE to Learn More
Thank you So much for visiting my blog today. Feel free to Share if you found value in these 11 Tips to Transform Your Results, I appreciate that very much!